(We Apologize, But There Was a Recording Equipment Error Shortly After It Was Begun and Most of the Sermon Did Not Get Recorded. Below Are the Key Points.)
As a Result of Our New Identity, How Should We Live Out Our Faith? Peter’s Third Point- Submission in Our Family Relationships.
In Their Submission to Their Husbands, Wives Demonstrate That Their Hope Is in Christ, Not Their Husbands.
What Does It Look Like?
- Let Your Actions Speak Louder Than Your Words
- Demonstrate the Image of Christ in Your Inner Beauty (Purity With Fear)
- Let Your Respect and Yieldedness to Your Husband Define You
Husbands- Be a Compelling Witness in How You Treat Your Wife
- Live With Them in an Understanding Way- Know What Energizes and Excites Them.
- Give Them the Honor They Deserve- Protect and Cherish Them.
- Lead Her Spiritually- a Joint Ministry.
Live Out a Compelling Witness to Others. The Instructions Are Not to Change the Other Person, but Yourself.